- Full-day trip to Porto Santo from Funchal
- Transfers, ferry, and on-island transportation included
- Learn about the 'golden island' through your guide's commentary on a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Funchal
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Enjoy the scenery during the boat ride, then disembark on the 'golden island' to transfer to a minibus. Spend the next 2.5 hours on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of the island, including the mountainous north coast and the south bay. Learn about the island's history, culture, food, and people through your guide's insightful commentary as you travel.
Check out Calheta, a beach where locals like to spend their leisure time. Snap photos of the lush flora of the Quinta das Palmeiras garden and the sweeping views from Miradouro da Portela. Learn about local culture at the Casa da Serra and see the volcano-shaped Pico Castelo.
At the conclusion of your tour, travel back to Funchal the way you came.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lido Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Worth staying overnight to get two days here as the ferry ride is over 2 hours." See review